17:00 | 01/10/2021 | 98 views

Chambishi vs Green Buffaloes: Zambia - Super League prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h results, odds today

Chambishi vs Green Buffaloes: Zambia - Super League prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h results, odds today

Chambishi vs Green Buffaloes: Zambia - Super League prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h results, odds today

 

 This might well be quite the intriguing contest in the Super League. Chambishi is in 12th position and welcome Green Buffaloes in 1st position.

Chambishi vs Green Buffaloes match date, kick-off time and venue:

Chambishi vs Green Buffaloes is scheduled for a 3.00pm ETC kick-off on Saturday, October 02, 2021.

Chambishi vs Green Buffaloes Head to Head:

Data for the last six meetings featuring these two participants are: one win for Chambishi, one draw and four wins for Green Buffaloes. Over 2,5 goals: one time; under 2,5 goals; five game.

Chambishi and Green Buffaloes Last 6 Match:

Chambishi:
Overall form: 1 win, 3 draws and 1 loss in last 5 played matches.
Home form: 2 draws in last 2 home matches.

Green Buffaloes:
Overall form: 6 wins and 4 draws in last 10 played matches.
Away form: 3 wins and 1 draw in last 4 away matches.

Chambishi and Green Buffaloes Prediction:

Draws or Green Buffaloes and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Chambishi team to score and less than 2.5 for Green Buffaloes. Chambishi chances to win are 10%. Green Buffaloes chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.

Southampton vs Manchester United: Prediction, Lineups, Team News, Betting Tips & Match Previews

10:32 | 21/08/2021 | 669 view


Southampton vs Manchester United: Prediction, Lineups, Team News, Betting Tips & Match Previews

Lyon vs Brondby: UEFA Europa League prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h results, odds today

03:05 | 30/09/2021 | 180 view


Lyon vs Brondby: UEFA Europa League prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h results, odds today

Live Now
Close
South America - CONMEBOL Libertadores
Palmeiras vs Deportivo T√°chira
South America - CONMEBOL Libertadores
Emelec vs Independiente Petrolero
South America - CONMEBOL Libertadores
Flamengo vs Sporting Cristal
South America - CONMEBOL Libertadores
Universidad Católica vs Talleres de Córdoba
Brazil - Serie B
Ponte Preta vs Chapecoense
South America - CONMEBOL Sudamericana
Internacional vs Club 9 de Octubre
South America - CONMEBOL Sudamericana
Independiente Medellín vs Guairena
South America - CONMEBOL Sudamericana
LDU Quito vs Atlético Goianiense
South America - CONMEBOL Sudamericana
Defensa y Justicia vs Deportivo Antofagasta
Canada - Canadian Championship
Pacific vs York United

Live 10:00 May 25, 2022

USA WNBA
Washington Mystics vs Atlanta Dream

Live 07:00 25/05

USA WNBA
Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings

Live 07:00 25/05

USA WNBA
Chicago Sky vs Indiana Fever
USA WNBA
Minnesota Lynx vs New York Liberty
USA NBA
Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors

Live 11:00 May 25, 2022

Motorsports
Swedish Elitserien League Speedway : Vastervik vs. Masarna

Live 10:00 May 25, 2022

Cycling
Tour of Italy | 17th stage Salò
WWE
WWE NXT

Live 11:00 May 25, 2022

USA MLB
Pittsburgh Pirates vs Colorado Rockies
USA MLB
Tampa Bay Rays vs Miami Marlins
USA MLB
Cincinnati Reds vs Chicago Cubs
USA MLB
Washington Nationals vs Los Angeles Dodgers
USA MLB
New York Yankees vs Baltimore Orioles
USA MLB
Minnesota Twins vs Detroit Tigers

Live 09:40 May 25, 2022

USA MLB
St. Louis Cardinals vs Toronto Blue Jays

Live 09:45 May 25, 2022

USA MLB
Houston Astros vs Cleveland Guardians

Live 10:10 May 25, 2022

USA MLB
Chicago White Sox vs Boston Red Sox

Live 10:10 May 25, 2022

USA MLB
Atlanta Braves vs Philadelphia Phillies

Live 10:20 May 25, 2022

USA MLB
Los Angeles Angels vs Texas Rangers

Live 11:38 May 25, 2022

USA MLB
Seattle Mariners vs Oakland Athletics

Live 11:40 May 25, 2022

USA MLB
San Diego Padres vs Milwaukee Brewers

Live 11:40 May 25, 2022

USA MLB
Arizona Diamondbacks vs Kansas City Royals

Live 11:40 May 25, 2022

USA MLB
San Francisco Giants vs New York Mets

Live 11:45 May 25, 2022

Cricket
1 vs 1
Golf
1 vs 1
USA NHL
1 vs 1

Live 10:00 May 25, 2022

USA NHL
1 vs 1

Live 11:30 May 25, 2022

TV Show
1 vs 1

Live 23:55 May 25, 2022

TV Show
1 vs 1

Live 23:55 May 25, 2022

TV Show
1 vs 1

Live 23:55 May 25, 2022

TV Show
1 vs 1

Live 23:55 May 25, 2022